Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My baby girl


This blog is in praise of my daughter Jasmine. Today is her last first day back at school. She leaves school in 9 months. I can hardly believe it, my litle baby girl has grown up so fast. I am so very proud of her. She is bright, beautiful, kind, funny, a really nice person and a good friend. I have a very good relationship with her, (we hardly ever fall out), just like I have with my mum. On holiday her reading material included the 'Barista's bible'. What more could a mother want? A bright beautiful daughter who perfects her art of making the perfect cappuccino.

Tommorrow Alfie goes back to school. I will dedicate my boast to him then. You have been warned ;-) Pin It

1 comment:

Tanya said...

She's a beauty and I think she's looking more like you. So the big question, what is she doing in 9 months, ballet school? A levels? what what?? I'm going to try and phone you when i find a min in my busy squedule (nails, hair, gym, shopping)NOT..... No i will phone you i mean....byeeeeeee