Thursday, November 10, 2005

I need (apparently)

I liked the new meme from Hippo. This is what she said:-


"Just google your name and the word "needs." You'll come up with some pretty funny stuff, and can share the top 10 hits with your Internet buddies."


She was right. Here's mine

Donna Needs:

1. To bury demons
2. Two hands to keep things steady
3. A makeover
4. Your help NOW!!!
5. A good reason to work on her reading
6. A bloke so her mum won't think she's repellant to men
7. Address labels
8. A loving nurturing adoptive family who can accept her limitations
9. To have a drunken one night stand and get her groove back
10. Better schools and more teachers

Wow! I had no idea I was THAT needy :-) Pin It

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Hahaha, i like the drunken one night stand thing, apparamentI just need to party party party, oh and i need a face lift. Now I need to go to bed ;-)

Onyx said...

So do #1 and #2 go together?? LOL.

What a fun little game!!

Ziz said...

Hey Donna! Quick question for ya, I have a "my blogging girlfriends" listing in my left hand sidebar on my site, and I wanted to add you! :)

If that is ok, shoot me an email. All I need your 'okay' on is to use an image from your site to use as a link to your site. (See my sidebar for examples)

Let me know when you have a sec. :D

somethingsoclever@hotmail.com