Friday, December 09, 2005

Top 10

Just thought I might share with you my personal top 10 music albums of 2005. in no particular order:

1. Gorillaz - Demon Dayz
2. Kaiser Chiefs - Employment
3. Oasis - Don't believe the Truth
4. Babyshambles - Down in Albion
5. Kasabian - Kasabian
6. Paul Weller - As is now
7. Anthony and the Johnsons - I am a bird now
8. Coldplay - X & Y
9. Help - A day in the life
10. Madonna - Confessions on a dance floor



Anything I have missed/should have listened to? I still have to hear the new ones by Kate Bush and David Sylvian and would like to know your faves. Pin It

2 comments:

Ziz said...

Bah. I only recognize 4 of those bands. :(

leon's life said...

David Sylvain - Oh my God, I was so in love with him when I was 13/14 and had his picture stuck all over my little school books.
I loved his blond, pale enigmatic, gay look, and whiny voice... that really takes be back.

That's so depressing David Sylvain and knowing that it's 25 years since John Lennon died ! This must mean that I am very nearly forty