Saturday, September 23, 2006

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin....

For years now I have sat on a hard wooden kitchen chair at my computer desk. It is not the most comfortable of seats and my bottom goes numb if I sit there for too long. So imagine how delighted I was to find this gorgeous vintage typists chair, reupholstered in vintage fabric! From now on I will be blogging in comfort, bringing you my posts seated in style. It's a throne befitting any vintage fabric queen!


Pin It

5 comments:

grumpy old woman said...

Oh WOW Dons, that's just gorgeous!
Looking forward to seeing it (and you) in the flesh, so to speak :o}

Tanya said...

It is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Great chair! I sit on a hrad folding chair..and have been wondering what I should get to replace it....vintage is good!

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I love how the "new" vintage fabric breathes such life into the chair. What a fun way to spend your blogging time!

Gretel said...

Such a delightful blog deserves a lovely chair. Wooden kitchen chairs simply will not do!