Friday, May 11, 2007

Back to Life?


You know you are all rather lovely. Thank you so much for the words of support, the lovely emails and for giving me the feeling that there are those of you who really care. I do appreciate your comments. I very rarely reply to them in my own comment box but be assured that I do read each and every one of them and find time to visit your blog or email you back. I didn't mean to sound as though I needed sympathy but rather to show that although my life can look as though it is perfect I too can have the usual bumps in the road that everyone else has. I am not immune but I do believe that what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger and I am feeling strong and happy folks.

This week has been a week of trying to get back to normal (whatever that is?!). I travelled down to see Celia to finish the interview for Period Living, sent off some fabrics to Marie Claire and World of Interiors to be used in their upcoming features. I have been getting to grips with my laundry, adding beautiful fabrics to my website, helping my little boy prepare for his SATS. I have been spending time nibbling my 2 year old's toes and feeling blessed that I have my beautiful children safe and sound by my side unlike this poor poor family. Please let her be found soon, safe and sound.

With thanks to Julie for the button,
that she has designed and shared with us, in my side bar.





Pin It

8 comments:

weirdbunny said...

Your washing lokks lovely through your window !

Poor little madaline, I've been praying for her and her family, such a terrible nightmare.

andsewtosleep said...

Good to hear your back to 'normal'. Can you send me the person spec for that - I need it! Lovely picture through your window. Really looking forward to seeing you in Period Living. Mary

Gena said...

Hurrah! I have sorted the blogger problem out, I can comment! Donna, I love that picture, shabby simplicity at its best.Hope you are ok sweetie am thinking of you, and yes, I am praying for little Madeleine too.

ramblingwoman said...

Yes, that's a lovely pic of your washing Dons! How funny to have hyacinths blooming next to geraniums - seems off doesn't it? Spring and summer together!

Yes, we've all been hoping Madeleine is found safe and sound. Such a nightmare.

Tanya said...

Noddy hahaha...
I know that spot in your kitchen well, washed many a dish there haven't I? it's a great photo Dons, how are you my bf??

Woo Gilchrist said...

Blimey Dons, how d'ya get yer tea towels so clean!

Ragged Roses said...

Glad to read you're okay(ish). Lovely photo, even your washing looks great!
Kimx

Pod said...

glad you are feeling more perky
;0p