Monday, October 17, 2011

My drawers

Just popping in quickly to show you my drawers.  No, not those ones, saucy, these lovely old cotton reel drawers!

How gorgeous are they?


There are a set of vintage Sylko drawers made of wood with little plastic handles and  vintage French Cartier-Bresson drawers. They are also made of wood and have thick card drawers with plastic fronts.  These would have graced the counters of all good haberdasheries selling these iconic brands of cotton. 

The good news is that they are now listed in my website and can be used for cotton reels or any other haberdashery items in a sewing or craft room.


Pin It

4 comments:

Sally said...

They are gorgeous!

ted and bunny said...

just popping over to have a look- love these old cotton reel drawers
x

Vanessa said...

Hi,

I just found your blog and I am loving all the gorgeous fabrics you have. I see you sell your fabrics and I would love to took a look around your web site. Your web site is donnaflower? Also I live in the US, do you ship to the US? Also how do I know the cost of the fabric? Sorry for the the questions, but I am in love with your fabrics and I would love to purchase some of them. Just lovely!

Thank you,

Vanessa
vanessa@homesweetbutterfly.com (email address)
www.homesweetbutterfly.com (web site)

Niki Fretwell said...

Gorgeous drawers Donna!

See you soon,
Niki xx